Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 May 2023

Prayer from Psalms 4:5-7

Good Morning

Song

I am grateful oh lord
I am grateful oh lord
For all you have done for me
I am grateful oh Lord

Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, And put your trust in the LORD. There be many that say, Who will shew us any good? LORD, lift thou up The light of thy countenance upon us. Thou hast put gladness in my heart, More than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.
Psalm 4:5‭-‬7 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I honour your majesty and glorify your name

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for changing every mockery and the source into testimony

Father thank you for raising help that terminates shame for me beyond my imagination

Lord thank you for your mercy that prevails over all forms of judgement

Lord thank you for eliminating evil reports and records submitted to disgrace me

Lord thank you for erasing and removing every power set to steal my joy and peace

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household because our situation is ending in praise no weapon formed against us will prosper in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days of answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has settled me finally, it has happened earlier than expected. The grace of God is upon my life. My life can't be limited by any factor, Jesus has gone ahead of me. It is ending in praise and in my favour in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th May 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...