Search This Blog

Saturday 27 May 2023

Prayer from Romans 8:31

Song by Elevation worship and Maverick city

I'll wait for You to come
I'll wait for You to come
'Cause when I'm with You Lord
It always leaves me wanting more
Here's our praise, You can dwell within

Come again, come again
Let the glory in
I'm open, I'm open
Come again, let the glory in
I'm open, I'm open

I'll wait for You to come
I'll wait (yeah) for You to come
'Cause when I'm with You
When I'm with You Lord
It always leaves me wanting more
Here's our praise, You can dwell within

It's every room, every part
Every room, every part of me
It's where You wanna live
It's where You wanna be
You wanna dwell right here with me

It's not a building You wanna fill, it's my heart
This empty space is what You wanted all along
It's not a building You wanna fill, it's my heart
This empty space is what You wanted all along, yeah


What then shall we say to all these things? If God is for us, who can be [successful] against us?
Romans 8:31 AMP


Prayer

Lord eternal I glorify your name and worship your majesty

Lord eternal I thank you for your grace upon my life that is forever sufficient

Lord have mercy and forgive all my short comings

Lord thank you for your word, give me grace to dwell more on your word and your will

Lord  come fill my heart like never before, empty me of all vain things

Lord when you're with me no one can be against me arise on my behalf in places I have been mocked or cheated

Lord fill me to the brim beyond the imagination of man

Lord empty me of all worldly desires and fill me with more of your will

Lord help me to live a life that glorifies you beyond human reasoning

Lord destroy all opposition that rise in places of my favour and breakthrough

Lord grant me grace to live for you to the very end in Jesus name

Lord I lift the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, do not let us become an empty or abandoned vessel in your kingdom in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Thank you Jesus for being the Lord and ruler over my life. You are my unending strength. The strength that can't be overcome by the weaknesses of the world. He is my guiding light and shield. He is forever in charge of my destiny. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th May 2023



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...