Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 May 2023

Prayer from Ephesians 3:20

Song by Sinach
You are Able
You are Able
And by Your Word I stand and I testify
You are Able

Exceeding Abundantly
Much more than I can ever think
Exceeding Abundantly
You are Able to do
All Sufficient God
E-yeah ehh ehh

You see nothing is impossible
With You nothing is impossible
With You nothing is impossible
For all things are possible with You

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Ephesians 3:20 KJV


Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your holy name and worship you

Jehovah thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for this new dawn and the blessings that you have released on me

Lord thank you for turning all impossibility around and making them possible

Lord thank you for erasing negative report in my name or any member of my family's name

Lord thank you for cancelling all evil reports and for giving me good news

Lord thank you for reversing and destroying the verdicts of the wicked ones

Lord thank you for doing a new thing in my life above my imagination

Lord thank you for this new beginning you have set apart for me to flourish and be fruitful

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household because our story will not end in shame

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The impossibility breaker is in charge in my life. He has set me apart for such a time as this. All things are working in my favour and to the glory of His name. It is a new season of divine intervention and restoration in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd May 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...