Search This Blog

Friday 26 May 2023

Prayer from Jeremiah 32:27

Good Morning

Song

Oh lord my God
How excellent is your name
In all the earth
How excellent is your name

“Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is there anything too difficult for Me?”
Jeremiah 32:27 AMP


Prayer

Father I thank you and return all praise and glory to you

Lord thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that increases my confidence and faith in you

Lord thank you for bringing your promises to manifestation in my life

Lord thank you for honouring your name when I call you and for breaking every evil chain

Lord thank you for making all impossibile situations possible far beyond my understanding

Lord thank you for the enablement to rise above all challenges victoriously

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for changing our story and rewriting our destiny to fit into your purpose for us

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the living God, the impossibility breaker. The one who's word will not return to Him void except it accomplishes the purpose. God has given me a new start, new beginning, everything is working in my favour in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th May 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...