Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 May 2023

Prayer from Psalms 136:5-6,23-24

Hymn

Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father
There is no shadow of turning with Thee
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be

Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me

Summer and winter and springtime and harvest
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love

Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow
Blessings all mine with 10,000 beside


To Him who made the heavens with skill, For His lovingkindness endures forever; To Him who stretched out the earth upon the waters, For His lovingkindness endures forever; Who [faithfully] remembered us in our lowly condition, For His lovingkindness endures forever; And has rescued us from our enemies, For His lovingkindness endures forever; Psalms 136:5‭-‬6‭, ‬23‭-‬24 AMP

Prayer

My father and my God the holy one of Israel I worship your majesty

Lord Jesus I give all the praise and thanks to you because you deserve them all

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your word and your loving kindness to me at all times

Lord thank you because your mercy endures over all circumstances in my life

Father thank you for erasing all evil agenda over my destiny

Lord Jesus thank you for giving me divine victory in all situations I find myself

Lord thank you for destroying evil encounter over my destiny

Father thank you for your outpour of divine anointing of excellence over my life

Lord thank you for terminating the plans of the workers of darkness in and around me

Lord thank you for uprooting whatever symbol has been buried that signifies my glory in any aspect of life

Lord thank you for spiritual growth and divine abundance all around

Lord thank you for not allowing the storms of life to overshadow your plans for me

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, for giving us a brand new start to move into the level you've planned for us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The mercies of God endures over my life, your faithfulness overshadowed me. The grace of God is upon me each and everyday. I am a partaker of the wonders of the Most High. My life is a testimony not a curse. I have greater exploits in all I do, Christ has given me victory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 30th May 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...