Search This Blog

Friday 14 July 2023

Prayer from 1 Kings 8:10-11

Song

Lord, we adore Thee
God of glory
Lord of love
Hearts unfold like flowers before Thee
Hail Thee as the sun above
Melt the clouds of sin and sadness
Drive the dark of doubt away
Giver of immortal gladness
Fill us with the light
Fill us with the light
Oh, fill us with the light of day


And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place, that the cloud filled the house of the LORD, so that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of the LORD.
1 Kings 8:10‭-‬11 KJV

Prayer

Everlasting father I honour your name and return all glory to you

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord fill me with eternal joy, remove all sadness and pain from my life

Abba change my story today from what is mocked to what will be rejoiced over

Lord fill my life with your glory, let it envelope me in all aspects

Lord fill me with your presence mad remove every seed of flesh from my life

Lord eliminate all evil report and words that the enemy is using to bring my spirit down

Lord destroy all evil plans set to keep me in the place of discomfort

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let us experience divine change in all aspect of our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The glory of the Lord has enveloped my life, My life is impenetrable for any works or workers of darkness. The lord has replaced all sorrow with joy in me. He has opened the chapter of remembrance concerning me. It is my season of back to back good news in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 14th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...