Search This Blog

Thursday 20 July 2023

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 3:11

Song by Victo Thompson

Iam not moved
By what I feel
He knows it all
He's gone before me

You make all things beautiful
Beautiful for me
You make all things beautiful
Beautiful for me
You make all things beautiful
Beautiful for me

So everything that I need
That I will need
He has supplied
So everything that I need
That I will need
He has supplied


He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 KJV


Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and honour your holy name for who you are to me

Jehovah thank you for this beautiful day and grace to be called your child

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for making everything beautiful for me at the appointed time

Lord thank you for removing every delay from my life

Lord thank you for opening the book of remembrance concerning me and for giving me beauty for ashes

Lord thank you for ending evil reports and not allowing the desires of the wicked to triumph over your will for me

Lord thank you for terminating negative response over all my expectations

Father thank you for planting your word inside of me and eternal desires

Lord thank you for not allowing me to fall prey to the works and workers of darkness

Lord thank you for eliminating unfavourable conditions that has lurked around my lineage for too long

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for giving us a brand new start and causing all things to work together for our good you deserve all the praise

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. All things are working for my good, I am not controlled by what is done just in the physical realm. The spirit of the living God guides my spirit man and He is in control of my existence. God has made everything beautiful for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 20th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...