Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 July 2023

Prayer from Philippians 2:13

Song

You are God
From beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself


For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
Philippians 2:13 KJV


Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship you and honour your majesty

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks for me

Lord thank you for divine intervention that has caused supernatural change in my life

Lord thank you for your loving kindness in all aspect of my life you alone are worthy to be praised

Abba thank you for removing all limitations from my journey

Lord thank you for Changing my story and for rewriting all evil reports to give positive outcome

Lord thank you because my expectations will come to manifestation beyond my imagination

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for giving us a new song and for removing all buts from our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has started a new thing in my life. This is my season of all round change. The negative story that has been told before about me God has turned it around. I am a living testimony of the wonder working power of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 25th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...