Search This Blog

Monday 17 July 2023

Prayer from Philippians 4:6-7

Song

Lord, we proclaim You now
Of Your mighty power
And Your awesome majesty
Lord, come upon us now
And release Your power
And let Your presence fall (oh, Lord)

Oh, Lord
Oh, Lord
Release Your power
And let Your presence fall

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6‭-‬7 KJV


Prayer

Lord I worship your Holy name and honour your majesty

Lord eternal I magnify you and return all the praise to you because you deserve it all

Lord have mercy on me and let your mercy speak over any form of judgement in my life

Lord have your way in my life and let your will triumph over all negative plans and decision

Lord grant me grace to always focus on you no matter what the circumstances is in life

Lord I come to you this day, remove every worry, fear and their source from my life

I decree whatever has kept my mind restless this day God is turning it around for my good

I decree whatever has been delayed and is overdue is released with divine answers now

I decree whatever the enemy is using as a petition against my answers is negated permanently

I decree evil patterns are broken, reoccurrence of negativity is destroyed

I decree there will be no evil emergencies or record of negativity in my life and household

I decree what has not worked before will begin to work as protocols are broken for my sake in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household it's a new dawn and new season because God has smiled on us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The God whom I serve is the creator of all things. He is my confident and confidant. He is my father and my deliverer. He has times and seasons in His hands, therefore I will fear no evil because God is working for me. He has settled everything and everything will end in praise to the glory of His name in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 17th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...