Search This Blog

Monday 10 July 2023

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 4:20

Hymn

Lead us, heavenly Father, lead us
o'er the world's tempestuous sea;
guard us, guide us, keep us, feed us,
for we have no help but thee;
yet possessing every blessing,
if our God our Father be.

 Saviour, breathe forgiveness o'er us:
all our weakness thou dost know;
thou didst tread this earth before us,
thou didst feel its keenest woe;
lone and dreary, faint and weary,
through the desert thou didst go.

 Spirit of our God, descending,
fill our hearts with heavenly joy,
love with every passion blending,
pleasure that can never cloy:
thus provided, pardoned, guided,
nothing can our peace destroy.


For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.
1 Corinthians 4:20 KJV

Prayer

Lord I worship your name and honour your majesty

Lord thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that daily uplifts my spirit man and directs me

Lord grant me grace to trust you more even when life gives me reasons not to

Lord show your power in all situations that concerns me and silent all opposing powers against me

Lord let your power over my life take me to the height you have planned for me

Lord by your power render useless every authority laying claim over my existence

Lord in your mercy let me attain the level you have planned for me

Lord advocate for me, where I can or can't speak for myself

Lord shield my household and I in your divine protection against the works of darkness

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household manifest your power over our health remove all that needs to be removed and restore all that needs to be restored in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The kingdom of God is alive in me, His power is manifesting in all I do. Christ in me is the Hope of Glory. He is leading me in all I do. I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 10th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...