Search This Blog

Thursday 13 July 2023

Prayer from Psalms 60:11-12

Song

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways
We can't see 
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way

Give us help from trouble: For vain is the help of man. Through God we shall do valiantly: For he it is that shall tread down our enemies.
Psalm 60:11‭-‬12 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship you and give you all the praise and glory

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Father thank you for your word that directs me daily

Lord arise and fight for me silent all opposers that have risen against me

Lord destroy evil plans and whatever has been planned to destroy my faith

Lord cut off all supply of the enemies and their orchestrated plans against your will for me

Lord erase every negative ordinance that wants to keep me as a subject to the dictates of the wicked

Father remove from me every limitation that is trying my faith

Lord open new doors for me and let every power that has kept me in an unpleasant situation be destroyed

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household destroy all contenders trying to truncate our destiny

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has risen on my behalf and He has scattered all evil reports. The Lord has given me victory in all areas. My life will never become a specimen for the workers of darkness. My story will not end the way the enemy planned it in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 13th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...