Search This Blog

Monday 24 July 2023

Prayer from Psalms 114:2

Song

Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary
Pure and Holy tried and true
With thanksgiving
I'll be a living
Sanctuary for you

Judah became [God's] sanctuary (the Holy Place of His habitation), and Israel His dominion.
Psalm 114:2 AMPC


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your majesty and honour your name

Jehovah thank you for this new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that daily uplifts my spirit man

Lord thank you for divine direction in all that I do you deserve all the glory

Father make me your sanctuary and a living terbancle that you dwell in

Lord make my life a place that is impossible for the workers of darkness to dwell in

Father eliminate every evil process, protocols and laws that has placed my life on temporary or eternal delay or hold against your will for me

Father destroy  every data collected by the kingdom of darkness about my household and I to be used for any evil purposes

Lord terminate every unwanted news that has been scheduled against your will and give me victory

Lord let shouts of joy burst out of my family this week over all our expectations

Lord terminate all evil emergencies that has been hoovering over my destiny and lineage

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household make our lives a sanctuary of peace and put an end to every known or unknown storm in Jesus name amen

*Pray for the peace of God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has made me His Sanctuary. I am a mighty arrow in the hands of the Most High. His peace that surpass all understanding of men surrounds my life daily. The Lord has given me victory in all areas and it is my season for unending testimonies because protocols are broken for my sake in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 24th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...