Search This Blog

Friday 28 July 2023

Prayer from Matthew 6:34

Good Morning


Song by Kirk Franklin

You don't have to worry and don't you be afraid
Joy comes in the morning, troubles they don't last always
For there's a friend in Jesus, who will wipe your tears away
And if your heart is broken, just lift your hands and say:

"I know that i can make it
I know that i can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands"


Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34 KJV

Prayer

Everlasting father I honour your name and worship you

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that aids the clearity of purpose in my life

I decree I will not live worrying about what God has can change 

I decree my mind is set on the word of God and the power of Christ

I decree worrying have no place in my life my life is filled with divine understanding

I decree every word that has been spoken into my existence that leads to worrying is cancelled

I decree from today I replace every spirit of worrying with the spirit of worshipping God almighty

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, we will never be weary or tired in any aspect of life

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will never be buried under worrying thoughts. My mind is renewed daily by the word of God. I have divine strength to overcome all challenges because Christ has completed it all and the battle is over. I am victorious in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 28th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...