Search This Blog

Thursday 27 July 2023

Prayer from Psalms 2-5

Song by James Fortune

Let your power fall
When your name is called
Prove the doubters wrong
You’re still mighty and strong

So fight this battle for me
And help my unbelief
So I can tell all my friends
That you have won again

You have won again.
You have won again.
You have won again.

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
You have won again.


The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, Against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, And cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: The Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, And vex them in his sore displeasure.
Psalm 2:2‭-‬5 KJV


Prayer

Lord I worship your majesty and honour your wonderful name

Jesus thank you for dying for me and for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks for me daily

Lord thank you for your word and the confidence it instils in me daily

Lord release your glory mightily upon my life henceforth

Father for those who have gathered to see me fall, let them know that I serve a living God

Ancient of days terminate the waging tongues that are speaking evil about my destiny

Lord let the negative counsels and counsellors be put to eternal shame

Lord put them in derision those who have taken battle against my life as their main job

Lord eliminate evil gathering that are gathering or have gathered against your purpose for me

Jehovah, you are the Lion of Judah roar against all evil noise and silent them permanently

Lord this day, prove yourself great over my life, what was said to be impossible turn it around and make it possible for me

Lord in all aspects where authorities and people in position of authority have misused their  position, render their authority useless

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household arise and fight every battle for us beyond our human imagination and capabilities in Jesus mighty name amen

*Ask God for one thing*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My father has fought and won all battles for me, He has given me permanent victory over reoccurrence of negative news. The alignment of the cohort of darkness over me has been permanently uprotted and destroyed. I am a victor, Look at me, see what Jesus has done. I am a living testimony. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 27th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...