Search This Blog

Monday 3 July 2023

Prayer from Joel 2:25-27

Hymn

The Great Physician now is near,
  The sympathizing Jesus;
He speaks the drooping heart to cheer,
  Oh, hear the voice of Jesus!
  Sweetest note in seraph song;
Sweetest name on mortal tongue;
Sweetest carol ever sung:
    Jesus, blessed Jesus!

Your many sins are all forgiv’n,
  Oh, hear the voice of Jesus;
The veil ’twixt you and God is riven,
  Redemption wrought by Jesus.

All glory to the dying Lamb!
  I now believe in Jesus;
I love the blessed Savior’s name,
  I love the name of Jesus.

His name dispels my guilt and fear,
  No other name but Jesus;
Oh, how my soul delights to hear
  The precious name of Jesus!


And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Joel 2:25‭-‬27 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify you and worship your majesty

Lord Jesus thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living

Father thank you for your love and divine presence in my life you deserve all my worship

Lord thank you for your word and how the word directs me on daily basis

Father restore all that I have lost divinely in Jesus name

Father the restoration that will have a positive ripple effect in every aspects of my life let it start now

Lord whatever had been set as Label upon my life against your will remove them

Lord in your will terminate every negative ordinance and give me a divine turn around

Father arise in your mercy and let me experience divine intervention over all my expectations

Lord the restoration that will not leave room for me to remember what I lost or how long I lost it let it manifest in my life

Lord give me divine rest over all situations remove all worries from me

Lord I commit the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household unto your hands visit us today and do not allow the enemy to use us as a sacrificial lamb on their evil altar in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has started a new thing in my life. He has eradicated failure at the edge of breakthrough. I am no longer in the place of labouring with nothing to show for it. God is working in and through my life, He has replaced all loss with abundance through His mercy in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 3rd July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...