Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 July 2023

Prayer from Psalms 30:2,4-5

Song by Hillsong

Here I am, down on my knees again
Surrendering all, Surrendering all
And find me here, Lord as You draw me near
Desperate for You, Desperate for You
I surrender

Drench my soul, As mercy and grace unfold
I hunger and thirst, I hunger and thirst
With arms stretched wide, I know You hear my cry
Speak to me now, Speak to me now

I surrender, I surrender
I wanna know You more, I wanna know You more
I surrender, I surrender
I wanna know You more, I wanna know You more

Like a rushing wind
Jesus breathe within
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me


O Lord my God, I cried to You for help, and You have healed me. Sing to the Lord, O you His godly ones, And give thanks at the mention of His holy name. For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may endure for a night, But a shout of joy comes in the morning.
Psalms 30:2‭, ‬4‭-‬5 AMP


Prayer

Heavenly father I honour your name and worship you for who you are to me

Lord eternal I thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for divine intervention in all situations concerning me

Abba have your way, fill me with more of you in Jesus name

Lord I surrender everything to you, take absolute control and give me peace

Lord help me, where I thought I could or where I couldn't, show yourself great in my life in Jesus name

Lord erase every negative plan that wants to keep me away from your purpose for me

Lord open my eyes and direct my steps to the place you want me to be

Lord lift me up to the pinnacle of visibility and remove all obscurity from my path

Abba concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household arise over our circumstances and silent the opposer in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has risen with fire and He is in control of my life. He has turned me to flames of fire, no evil penetrations can stand next to me. The presence of God is mighty upon my life. His spirit is in me, I have same breathe as Jesus, therefore no sickness can dwell in my being in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 5th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...