Search This Blog

Sunday 2 July 2023

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 12:9

Song

You are my strength
Strength like no other
Strength like no other
Reaches to me
 
You are my hope
Hope like no other
Hope like no other
Reaches to me
 
In the fullness of Your grace
In the power of Your Name
You lift me up
You lift me up

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV

Prayer

Rock of ages I worship your name and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word and the grace I daily receive through your word

Lord you are my strength, replace my human strength and weaknesses with your divine strength

Father remove all negative energy and proclamation from my life in Jesus name

Father terminate all evil plans that has been set to work against my destiny

Father arise and wipe away all secret and open tears 

Lord grant me divine direction over all my plans do not let me run ahead of your plans for me

Lord transform my life to the place of divine visibility and breakthrough in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine have your way in me and magnify yourself in all I do

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for your guidance and shield upon us you deserve all the praise

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is my guiding light. The Lord is my strength, I will never succumb to the desires of the wicked. Christ in me is the hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 2nd July 2023


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...