Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 July 2023

Prayer from 1 Kings 5:4

Song by William Murphy

You are my strength, strength like no other. Strength like no other reaches to me. 
Strength like no other reaches to me. 

In the fullness of Your grace, in the power of Your name, you lift me up, you lift me up. 


But now the LORD my God hath given me rest on every side, so that there is neither adversary nor evil occurrent.
1 Kings 5:4 KJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship you

Lord Jesus thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your divine intervention over every situation in my life

Lord thank you for showing up for me always and replacing all voids with your divine presence

Lord thank you for putting an end to adversaries and adversities in my life

Lord thank you for allowing your mercy to speak for me in all aspects of life

Lord thank you for giving me peace and joy in all aspects of life

Lord thank you for giving me rest over all situation and for terminating all unrest

Lord thank you for fighting all battles for me and for giving me divine victory

Lord thank you for removing all evil emergencies and negative reports over my life

Lord thank you for overflow of your presence in all areas of my life

Lord thank you for divine restoration that has brought peace and rest to my life

Lord thank you for wiping bitter tears off my face as you remember me for divine visitation

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household because we will not service negativity with our bodies and everything that concerns us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world and. The lord has started great things in my life. He has taken me to the place of rest and remove every delay from my life. The lord has scattered all adversaries and put an end to adversities in my life. Jehovah has given me a new beginning. Hallelujah, it's is my new season glory to Jesus Christ.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 11th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...