Search This Blog

Sunday 22 May 2022

Prayer from Romans 9:15

Good Morning

Song

Lord you are more precious than silver
Lord you are more costly than gold
Lord you are more beautiful than diamond
Nothing will I desire compare to you


For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
Romans 9:15 KJV


Prayer

Everlasting father I worship your majesty and glorify your holy name

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Rock of ages have mercy on me and forgive all my shortcomings in Jesus name

Eternal rock of thank you for your mercy that prevails over all judgement

Lord over this nation and nations around the world, have mercy on us

Lord in your mercy remove the repercussions of blood guilt over the authorities of this nation

Father terminate the spread of any disease or infection worldwide

Father in your mercy remove all lack from my life

Holy one of Israel let your blood wash away every accusations and evil petition

Father destroy the evil outcome the enemy planned concerning my household and I

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household erase all evil accusations in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The mercy of God endures forever. His mercies speaks over my destiny daily, I am a recipient of the power of the word of God. The favour and mercy of God surrounds me like a shield all the days of my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 22nd May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...