Search This Blog

Sunday 15 May 2022

Prayer from Revelations 21:6

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

You are God from beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself
You are God from beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself


You've got times and seasons in your hands
You called for light out of darkness
You don't need a man to be the God you are
But you have chosen to call me your own

And He said to me, “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the one who thirsts I will give [water] from the fountain of the water of life without cost.
Revelation 21:6 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I honour your majesty and glorify you for who you are

King of kings thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for being my source and salvation

Father you are the one who was, who is and is to come show yourself mighty in my life

Lord you are the beginning and the end, destroy every power of the past that is laying accusations over my present and future

Lord arise over my situation and terminate every unwanted news in Jesus name

King of kings deliver me from unpleasant reports that is causing my heart pain

Father over(mention) give me mind blowing testimonies in Jesus name

Lord eternal destroy all unwanted news that is causing my faith to dwindle in fear

Abba let your presence continue to guide me in life till I see you in glory

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, the will of God only will stand, all evil plans are destroyed in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, that which has been our heart desires for long, bring them to manifestation to the glory of your name

*Begin to give thanks to God over everything*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is doing great things in my life. The name of Jesus has fine-tuned my destiny. My life is filled with His wonders. He is the beginning and the end, therefore no power can bring sudden end to my existence. I live, move and have my being in the alpha and omega. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I have a goodly heritage. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 15th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...