Search This Blog

Friday 20 May 2022

Prayer from Deuteronomy 28:3-6

Song


The Lord bless you
And keep you
Make His face shine upon you
And be gracious to you
The Lord turn His
Face toward you
And give you peace

Amen, amen, amen
Amen, amen, amen
Amen, amen, amen
Amen, amen, amen

May His favor be upon you
And a thousand generations
And your family and your children
And their children, and their children

Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store. Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
Deuteronomy 28:3‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for your word that sheds light on my path daily

Father thank you for my going out and coming in

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sins and your blood shed for my salvation

I decree I am blessed in my going out and coming in

I decree I am blessed to be a blessing and no curse can stand in my life

I decree no sickness can take root or dominion over my soul, spirit and body

I decree there is no limitation to my elevation and expansion in life

I decree this nation is blessed all curse over this nation is permanently erased

I decree every negative pronunciation over my destiny and lineage is permanently destroyed

I decree the blessing of God that makes rich and adds no sorrow is my portion

I decree my destiny is flowing and growing in divine blessings

I decree all curse that has lingered from generation to generation ends now in Jesus name

I decree my family is blessed, my children are blessed, my spouse is blessed, my parents are blessed and all that come in contact with me are blessed

I decree concerning the works of my hands an end comes to toiling with no positive report

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household it's our season of overflowing blessings

*Decree into areas you wants to see the divine blessings of God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am blessed, in all aspects of my life. I am a blessing that can never be limited by known or unknown force. I am soaring above all challenges or limitation. I am a solution and never a problem because I am a Victor not a victim. My life is a living testimonies, eyes have not seen, ears have not heard neither has it come to the hearts of man what the lord is doing in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 20th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...