Search This Blog

Friday 27 May 2022

Prayer from Psalms 118:16-17

Song

Hallelujah!
You have won the victory
Hallelujah!
You have won it all for me

Death could not hold you down
You are the risen king, yeah
You're seated in Majesty, yeah
You are the risen king


The right hand of the LORD is exalted: The right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly. I shall not die, but live, And declare the works of the LORD.
Psalm 118:16‭-‬17 KJV


Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify you and give you all the praise due to you alone

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Jehovah thank you for your divine direction through your word

Father thank you for delivering me from all evil known or unknown

Lord thank you for removing all harm from my path 

I decree I shall not die but live to testify to the goodness of God in the land of the living

I terminate every evil dream or revelations that wants to keep my destiny below the plans of God

I decree concerning my destiny no weapon or warfare of darkness have a place in me

I decree all plans that is contrary to the will of God will never stand in Jesus name

I decree all evil occurrence working against your plan worldwide is terminated

Father terminate all authorities waging war against your children worldwide

Ancient of days put an end to innocent killings and untimely death worldwide

Lord keep me standing in your will to the very end in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household deliver us from all evil ordinance known or unknown in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am victorious, I will never be a victim of any evil occurrence. The plans of God for me is working. Nothing can truncate my destiny, all evil plans are destroyed. I am alive and Christ dwells inside of me, therefore my life is impenetrable for known or unknown devices of the wicked in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 27th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...