Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 May 2022

Prayer from Psalms 13:5-6

Song

I will rejoice in you I'll be glad
I will exalt your name forever
Giving glory to His name
Let us dance together
I will rejoice in you I'll be glad

But I have trusted and relied on and been confident in Your lovingkindness and faithfulness; My heart shall rejoice and delight in Your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, Because He has dealt bountifully with me.
Psalms 13:5‭-‬6 AMP


Prayer

Almigty God I worship you  and glorify your name

King of glory thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that enlightens me daily

Lord thank you for filing my soul with your everlasting joy

Lord thank you for your grace that speaks over and erase all disgrace

Father thank you for open heaven over all that concerns me

Eternal rock of ages thank you for opening a new door for me to excel and propagate your word

I decree this season nothing will snatch my joy and praise

I decree my song of praise will not turn to song of darkness

I decree all tears are wiped away over my life and household

I decree Jehovah is in charge of my destiny, doing wonderful things for me

Lord thank you for uplifting my spirit from the place of unwanted thoughts

I decree my spirit is filled with  the spirit of God, no waepon formed against me shall prosper 

I decree my vision will not go blurry or die in Jesus name

I decree in this nation, I will excel beyond the understanding of man

I decree the unwanted desires of the wicked is truncated over my destiny and household

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, there is an open heaven, new doors of greatness open of their own accord as God breaks protocols divinely for my sake

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominio. I er me, I am operating in the power of the word of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am victorious, nothing can hold me down. My light shines brighter each and every day. Through me destinies are transformed through the power of Christ. I am an overcomer in all areas of life. I know what to do, how to do it and when to do it in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 17th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...