Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 May 2022

Prayer from Matthew 5:48

Hymn

Holy, holy, holy
Lord God almighty
Early in the morning my song shall rise to thee
Holy. holy, holy
Merciful and mighty
God in three persons, blessed Trinity

Holy, holy, holy
All the saints adore Thee
Casting down their golden crowns around the glassy sea
All the cherubim and seraphim are falling down before Thee
Which wert and art and evermore shalt be

Holy, holy, holy
Though the darkness hide Thee
Though the eyes of sinful man Thy glory may not see
Lord, only Thou art holy and there is none beside Thee
Perfect in power, in love and purity


You, therefore, will be perfect [growing into spiritual maturity both in mind and character, actively integrating godly values into your daily life], as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Matthew 5:48 AMP


Prayer

Heavenly father thank you for this awesome opportunity to worship you

Father thank you for this day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for making me your righteousness in Christ Jesus

Father thank you for destroying every elevated works of darkness over my destiny

Lord grant me the supernatural grace to overcome every situation in Jesus name

Father destroy every thoughts that wants to keep me below your level for me in life

Father cancel all evil ordinance that is raising evil accusations against my life

Abba disgrace every thing that wants to delay my destiny in life

I decree I live a life of perfection in Christ Jesus henceforth

I destroy every unwanted proclamation or declaration tampering with my destiny in Jesus name

I decree my life is hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I am secured under the shadow of the almighty

I decree I will never be put to shame in all I do, my victory is permanent

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household our joy will never become sadness in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am an offspring of the Most High king, I am not a subject to the dictates of darkness. My life is hidden in His secret place. God has exposed the plans of the wicked and granted me unending victory. What has been impossible has become possible, I have ease of access. Whatever I lay my hands on prospers in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 11th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...