Search This Blog

Thursday 5 May 2022

Prayer from Philippians 4:6

Song

There is none like you
No one else can touch my heart 
Like you do
I have searched through all eternity long
And found there is none like you



Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Philippians 4:6 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I magnify your name and exalt your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of glory have your way in me take absolute control over my life

I come against every spirit of anxiety that wants to keep me under its subjection in Jesus name

I decree I am not driven by the unknown but the presence of the holy spirit

I cast out every power tampering with my faith in Jesus name

I decree every report that has made me anxious today I reverse all negativity and I claim the report of the lord

I decree over(mention) there will be no regret over it, I will receive good news 

I decree my testimony will not be delayed by known or unknown circumstances

I decree every expectations is becoming divine manifestation

I decree all evil counsel is destroyed they will never come to past

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we are lifted above all adversaries and evil recommendation in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will never be anxious over anything. God is in control, my petition to God is backed with His word and thanksgiving. I have the evidence of all my prayers, nothing will hinder my testimonies. I am Victorious, I will never be victim of any evil occurrence. I have the spirit of Christ in me, all things work together for my good in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 5th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...