Search This Blog

Sunday 8 May 2022

Prayer from 1 Samuel 3:8

Song by Don Moen

Hear our prayer
We are your children and
We've gathered here today
We've gathered here to pray

… Hear our cry, Lord we need your mercy
And we need your grace today
Hear us as we pray

… Our father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name'
Our father hear us from heaven
Forgive our sins we pray


And the LORD called Samuel again the third time. And he arose and went to Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou didst call me. And Eli perceived that the LORD had called the child.
1 Samuel 3:8 KJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and give all praise due to you alone

Elohim thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Father have mercy on me and forgive all short comings

Ancient of days thank you for your word that daily enlightens me

Lord eternal thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Abba thank you for answering my prayer when I call and for shaming the desires of the wicked over me

Lord henceforth open my ears to hear directly from you and not lean on my understanding

Lord remove all spiritual blockages that limits me from hearing from you or understanding your will for me

Father terminate every form of disappointment that has risen over my destiny

Lord grant me patience in the place of waiting do not let me rush or run ahead of your plan for me

Father eliminate every source of fear that wants to destroy or delay your purpose for me

Father cancel every documents of sickness, disease and pain that is written spiritually or physically concerning me

Lord have your way, make all impossibilities possible henceforth

Father cancel all association of stagnation and destiny truncation in and around me

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, there shall be no loss in any aspect of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is in me, The lord is my light and my salvation, He is the strength of my life. The lord is in charge of my destiny. Therefore, I live, move and have my being in Him. My path is directed by the king of kings all things are working for me in Jesus mighty name in Jesus name Amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 8th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...