Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 May 2022

Prayer from Numbers 23:19

Good Morning

Song by Judikay

What can't you do?
What won't you do?
Nothing impossible
Nothing impossible
What can't you do?
What won't you do?
Nothing impossible with our God

… You do not lie
You do not fail
What is hard for you to do?
It doesn't exist oh
It can never ever exist oh
You do not lie
You do not fail
What is hard for you to do?
It doesn't exist oh
It can never ever exist oh

… According to your knowledge and your will for me
What you say you have done
I just need to align oh
Because you are not a man that changes your mind oh
Those that know you will trust in you
Not in Horses and chariots
By the arm of flesh
No man can prevail
No man, No man
No man, No man
My confidence is you
What is hard?
What is hard for you?
It can never exist oh


God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken and will He not make it good and fulfill it?
Numbers 23:19 AMP


Prayer

Lord I honour your majesty and worship your holy name for being my God

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this day and grace of life

Holy one of Israel thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you because you're not a man that you should lie

Lord thank you for the assurance of trusting you and manifestation of all my desires

I decree I will not be afraid of those gathered against me because I serve a living God

I decree the true power of God is manifesting in my life henceforth

I decree the long awaited promises are manifesting without hinderance henceforth

I decree the mercy of God has made me a Victor, I will not fail

I decree all that God said concerning me are coming to fruition no more limitation in my life

I decree every promises of God concerning this nation and entire world will not be delayed by known or unknown forces in Jesus name

I decree concerning (mention) I will shout for joy and rejoice at the end

I decree over every impossible situation, today marks the beginning of era of possibilities concerning them

I decree eyes shall see, ears will ear and mouth will testify to the goodness of God in my life

I decree no more delay, no more weeping, no more disappointment, no more disruption in my life journey henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, no more failure, it's our season of all round breakthrough and success in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a child of the unfailing God, He is my divine help and the orchestrator of my path and life. The lord has promised me an expected end and I will never become a specimen in the coven of the wicked ones. The light of God shines daily upon my destiny and nothing can truncate my destiny. I am victorious on all sides because God doesn't lie or fail. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 31st May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...