Search This Blog

Sunday 29 May 2022

Prayer from Psalms 20:7

Song
Immortal God invisible God
Immortal God how Great thou art
Immortal God invisible God
Immortal God how Great thou art


Some trust in chariots and some in horses, But we will remember and trust in the name of the Lord our God.
Psalms 20:7 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Elshadai thank you for being the great and mighty God in my life

Abba thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for your word that enlightens and directs me daily

Holy one of Israel thank you for being my backbone and divine help

I decree the goodness and mercies of God work for me in all aspects of life

I destroy every doubt and lack of trust ruminating in my mind

I decree the grace of God Tabernacle over my destiny henceforth

I decree the presence of God is in my life I can not be directed by unknown force or presence

I decree henceforth I live for the might God and the ruler of my destiny

I decree over this nation and nations around the world that the peace of God rules above everything

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we are filled with abundant grace in all we do in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is forever sufficient for me, God is working for me. He has set me free from known or unknown powers and authorities. I do not live in doubt. My faith is rooted in the word of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 29th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...