Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 May 2022

Prayer from Ephesians 2:10

Song

Be glorified, Be glorified
Be glorified in the heaven
Be glorified in the earth
Be glorified in the temple lord
Jesus Jesus be thou glorified

For we are His workmanship [His own master work, a work of art], created in Christ Jesus [reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, ready to be used] for good works, which God prepared [for us] beforehand [taking paths which He set], so that we would walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us].
Ephesians 2:10 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I worship your majesty and give you all the praise due to you alone

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome dawn and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Mighty God thank you for making me your righteousness in Christ Jesus

Lord thank you for your word that lights up my path in life

Father thank you for using me for  your glory and making me a vessel unto honour

Lord thank you for destroying all activities of darkness tampering with my destiny

Ancient of days thank you for open heaven over my prayers

Father thank you for opening the door of breakthrough and book of remembrance concerning me

Lord thank you for setting me apart for such a time like this to break yokes and set the captives free

Father elevate my glory to the pinnacle of visibility, take me away from the hidden dungeon of pain and shame

Lord increase your capacity and capabilities in me from today

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household do something new in our lives henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus  for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith  as Jesus is so am I in this world. God is fighting for me, He is on my said, He has never failed and He will not fail. I will not be shaken or moved by the roaring and charging from the workers of iniquity because I have victory in Christ Jesus. In Christ I live, move and have my being. My steps are directed in the path of victory because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 10th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...