Search This Blog

Saturday 21 May 2022

Prayer from Hebrews 4:16

Song by Maverick City Music

Before I knew my name, before I drew a breath
He was making ways for me
Now and everyday, in each and every step
He is making ways for me
When my heart is full of doubt
Feels like faith is running out
I've come too far to turn around
I know

God will work it out
God will work it out
One thing I know
One thing I've found
God will work it out, woah
Oh, yes, He will
Oh, things are coming together

Pushing past the fear, fighting to relief
He is making ways for me
And He won't let me down, never ever leave
He's still making ways for me
When my heart is full of doubt
It feels like faith is running out
I've come too far to turn back 'round
I know (I know)

God will work it out
God will work it out
One thing I know
One thing I've found
No, I know God will work it out


Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 4:16 KJV


Prayer

Lord almighty I magnify and exalt your name

Prince of peace thank you for this new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that is new every morning

Spirit of the living God thank you for setting me on the right path

Lord thank you for the conviction your word gives to me each day

Lord let your mercy speak for me even in places judgement is imminent.

Father order my steps to go in the path of righteousness

Abba destroy all unwanted situation that has kept me in the place of doubt and shame

Father work out all that concerns me, even the one that seem confusing for me

Lord help me, in all areas, arise and save me from all that wants to bring me down

Lord let your grace set me free from all disgrace that wants to delay me in unwanted places

Father arise over this nation and nations of the world let your mercy prevail 

Father let your mercy put an end to the out break of any sickness or disease known or unknown worldwide

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, prove yourself great in all situations

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God is working all things out for my good. The prince of peace has finally silenced all critics and oppositions. Mercy has risen in my favour henceforth, my life is a living testimony. Nothing can stop the plans of God concerning me. I am the one that has obtained mercy from God, He has set me free and I will never be bound in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 21st May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...