Search This Blog

Monday 16 May 2022

Prayer from Mathew 21:42

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

Your name is a strong tower Jesus
To you belong all power Jesus
Whenever I call your name
You make a way
Your name is a strong tower Jesus

Your name is a strong tower Jesus 
To you belong all power Jesus
Whenever I call your name
You make a way
Your name is a strong tower Jesus

When we pray in the name of Jesus
Every knee every knee must bow
When we pray in the name of Jesus
Every knee every knee must bow


Jesus asked them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: ‘The [very] Stone which the builders rejected and threw away, Has become the chief Cornerstone; This is the Lord’s doing, And it is marvelous and wonderful in our eyes’?
Matthew 21:42 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and magnify your name

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace to be alive

Father thank you for the privilege to be called your child and manifestation of your glory in my life

Lord thank you for your love that overflows in my life always

Father thank you for the understanding of who you are to me and the potent of your word

Lord thank you for the privilege to call your name and situation bow 

Lord thank you for erasing all rejection in my path in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making my will align with your will for me in Jesus name

I decree an end has come to all forms of rejection physically or spiritually in my life

I terminate every unwanted news orchestrated from the kingdom of darkness

I decree over this nation all evil projection externally or internally is negated

I come against all desires of darkness militating against my purpose in life in Jesus name

I decree all unwanted news over my household and I will not see the light of day

I decree I wil not suffer any loss, physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I pray as I and my household dwell in the strong tower Jesus no evil will befall us in Jesus name

I decree whatever I lay my hands on prospers and my expectations will not be cut off in Jesus mighty name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household, break protocols for our sakes turn all rejection to open doors of acceptance and elevation in Jesus name

*Begin to come against every situations of rejection*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Lord your name is a strong tower, as I dwell in you keep me away from harm, known or unknown. My path is directed by your divine power, my light is shining brighter. Grace is in abundance over all that I do. I am victorious and I have testimonies over my desires. Protocols are broken for my sake in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 16th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...