Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 May 2022

Prayer from John 10:28-30

Song

I have a father, Almighty father
He is king of kings
And lord of lords
I have a father


and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one. John 10:28‭-‬30 KJV


Prayer

Father I worship your name and honour your majesty

Prince of peace thank you for your mercy that endures for ever

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel have your way in my life glorify yourself in my being

Lord you are my father and I am your child make my life unreachable for every work or workers of darkness

Father shield me and my household from all evil penetration and manipulation

I decree the lord is my refuge and my hiding place therefore I can never be manipulated by evil power

I decree over this community that the power of God prevails above all other power

I decree the Father above all fathers is fighting my battle and has won them in Jesus name

I decree every accusations that the accuser of brethren has tendered against my destiny and household is destroyed

I decree I will not suffer any loss or mishap in my life and lineage

I decree every evil machinations contending against the will of God in and around me is permanently destroyed

I decree I rise above all penetration of darkness working endlessly against my rising

I decree I am free nothing can hold me bound or down in unpleasant situation

I decree I shall not die but live to testify to the glory of God in the land of the living

I decree my light will not go down suddenly in Jesus name

I decree my hands are supernaturally blessed and filled with seeds of greatness

I decree over my children and all that concerns me I will never mourn over anyone in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household only the plans of God will stand and prevail over every other plans in our lives

*Begin to ask your heavenly father what you want Him to intervene in, in your life*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. Christ is for me and within me, He is the ruler over my life. He is the shepherd of my soul. He is in total control of my life. Look at my life, it's not penetrable for works of darkness, I have a goodly heritage. I am a holy nation, a royal priesthood, a peculiar person. I am called and set aside for greater works. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 4th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...