Search This Blog

Thursday 12 May 2022

Prayer from Hebrews 11:3

Hymn


My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly lean on Jesus' name

On Christ the solid rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

When darkness veils his lovely face
I rest on His unchanging grace
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil

His oath, his covenant, his blood
Supports me in the 'whelming flood
When all around my soul gives way
He then is all my hope and stay

On Christ the solid rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

By faith [that is, with an inherent trust and enduring confidence in the power, wisdom and goodness of God] we understand that the worlds (universe, ages) were framed and created [formed, put in order, and equipped for their intended purpose] by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible.
Hebrews 11:3 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and give you all the glory due to you alone

Almighty saviour thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of kings thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies showered on me each and everyday

Lord my hope is in you do not let me be put to shame

Father remove every situation that is working on tarnishing my hope in you

Father help me to live according to your purpose and will for me and not run ahead of your plans for me

Jehovah eliminate all evil attributes causing confusion in my path 

Lord arise over my situation and erase all unpleasant reports in Jesus name

Father elevate my destiny to the height of manifestation of your promises in Jesus name

Lord destroy every negative revelations and their manifestation over my household and I

Holy spirit make a way for me, remove all confusion at the point of my breakthrough

Lord from today let all evil seige around my life crumble

I decree over this nation and nations around the world terminate all evil agenda that wants to jeopardize your plans 

Almighty God concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household increase our faith in you and let all long awaited promises manifest with speed in Jesus name

*Begin to decree with faith all your expectations*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have faith in the Most High God, my hope is daily renewed and He is my strength. My joy is overflowing because Christ is at work in my life. Nothing can hinder the plans of God for me, He is my ever present help in times of need. I will never lack and I will never be a victim of evil occurrence in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 12th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...