Search This Blog

Saturday 7 May 2022

Prayer from 1 Samuel 2:2

Song

There is none holy as the lord
There is none besides thee
neither is there are any rock
Like our God
There is none holy as the lord

There is none holy as the LORD: For there is none beside thee: Neither is there any rock like our God.
1 Samuel 2:2 KJV


Prayer

Almighty father I worship you and exalt your majesty

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of glory  thank you for your ever reliable grace that is working for me

Lord thank you for making me your righteousness and for removing every condemnation in my life

Lord have your way in all that I do today, let your name be glorified over all my deeds

Lord purify my heart from all unwanted situation that wants to make me their subject

Lord terminate every power orchestrating evil desires over my destiny

I decree I live according to the will of God in my life

I decree the word of God is setting my life in the right path daily

I decree my life is a living testimony and evidence of divine power of God

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are forever in the plans of God, nothing will work against our destinies in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Concern Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have victory on every side, I have joy of the lord within me. I am successful in all that I do. My light will shine continually, nothing can put off my glory. I am immovable and impenetrable for evil devices and machinations. I am favoured, blessed and the name of God is exalted in and through me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 7th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...