Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 May 2022

Prayer from Deuteronomy 32:4

Good Morning

Hymn

Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father
There is no shadow of turning with Thee
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be

Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me

Summer and winter and springtime and harvest
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love

Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow
Blessings all mine with 10, 000 beside


He is the Rock, His work is perfect, for all His ways are law and justice. A God of faithfulness without breach or deviation, just and right is He.
Deuteronomy 32:4 AMPC


Prayer

Everlasting father I honour your name and glorify your majesty

King of kings thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Ancient of days thank you for the grace that is sufficient for me

Lord thank you for your faithfulness that overshadows my life even when I am unfaithful to you

Lord have your way in my life grant me all my heart desires according to your will

Lord, truncate the plans of the wicked over my destiny in Jesus name

Father uproot from the source every evil germination over my destiny

Lord open the floodgates of heaven and let your rain pour over my life

Lord remove all dryness or famine from my destiny and lineage

I decree all negative revelation will not stand over my destiny in Jesus name

I decree grace of God speaks over my life henceforth

I decree whatever I lay my hands on prospers to the glory of God in Jesus name

I decree it's the dawning of new opening and elevations to pinacle of achievement and success in my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household it's our time to shine and breakforth in all aspects of life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith  as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a recipient of God's grace and love. His faithfulness is forever in my life. My days are filled with divine encounter. I am experiencing growth and enlargement beyond the imagination of man. God is fighting for me and working for me. My new season is here, I have new wine in new wine skin. I am making exploit in all I do in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 24th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...