Search This Blog

Friday 6 May 2022

Prayer from 1 Timothy 2:5-7

Song

All the glory must be to the lord
For He is worthy of our praise
No man on earth should give glory to Himself
All the glory must be to the lord


For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.
1 Timothy 2:5‭-‬7 KJV


Prayer 

Heavenly father my help and my hope I worship you

King of glory I exalt your majesty and give you all the praise due to you

King of glory thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Elshadai thank you for what you do in my life through your word

Father thank you for the knowledge of you in me and grace not to serve mammon as I  worship you

Jehovah have your way in me this day remove all impediment of sin and shame

Father terminate every power working against my glory in Jesus name

Lord destroy all authorities exalting itself against your authority in my life

Father destroy all evil revelations that is causing fear of unknown in me

Father remove every ordinance of Sheol over my destiny and lineage in Jesus name

Father eliminate all evil desires that stands against your will in my life

Father arise and help me in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Father cancel every unwanted situation that wants to keep me below the level you planned for me

Lord elevate my destiny to the pinnacle of visibility henceforth

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, contend with all contenders and opposers of our destinies in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily:Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the living God who is above all principalities and powers of darkness. My God is in control of my life. He is elevating me to the height of greatness, nothing can truncate my destiny. I am hidden in the secret place of the most High and I abide under the shadow of the almighty. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 6th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...