Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 May 2022

Prayer from Hebrews 11:1

Song by Eli J

Time and again
You’ve proven you’re the same
Your word will never fail
You remain the same today

God from age to age
Faithful, through and through
Your word will never fail
You remain the same today

Your steadfast love never ceases
Your faithfulness is forever
Your steadfast love never ceases
You change not Lord Jesus
You change not Lord Jesus


Now faith is the assurance (title deed, confirmation) of things hoped for (divinely guaranteed), and the evidence of things not seen [the conviction of their reality—faith comprehends as fact what cannot be experienced by the physical senses].
Hebrews 11:1 AMP


Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify you and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your divine intervention over my life

Father thank you for increasing my faith in you daily

Father thank you for your word that has taken preeminence in all that concerns me

Abba you never change but you change things, cause divine change over situations overdue for change in my life

Lord terminate every fear that wants to keep me subjected to its dictates

Lord intervene in the situation of this nation and nations around the world

Lord arise over my life eliminate every contending force working against my goals in life

Lord as I take the steps of faith over(mention) give me testimonies to overcome in Jesus name

Lord almighty destroy all contenders of my destiny now in Jesus name

Abba eliminate everything that is belittling my faith in your word and the manifestation of your promises concerning me

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, give us a testimony that will birth more testimonies in all aspects of our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My faith is ignited by the word of God. My life is dependent on His word. I live to please my maker. I live above the rulership of this world. I am a royal priesthood, a holy nation and peculiar person. God has perfected all that concerns me, it is my season and time because His mercy is speaking over me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 18th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...