Search This Blog

Thursday 19 May 2022

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 7:18

Song by Phil Thompson

You Lord, You are worthy
And no one can worship You for me
For all the things You've done for me
And no one can worship You for me 

… Here's my worship
All of my worship
Receive my worship
All of my worship

And I will not be silent
I will always worship You
As long as I am breathing
I will always worship You

It is good that you take hold of one thing (righteousness) and also not let go of the other (wisdom); for the one who fears and worships God [with awe-filled reverence] will come forth with both of them.
Ecclesiastes 7:18 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father thank you for this beautiful day and grace to be your child

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Mighty God thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Abba thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement

Lord fill me with divine wisdom in all aspect of my life

Father let my life be filled with ultimate worship to you alone at all time

Lord terminate every plan that is sabotaging your purpose for my life

Father ignite the thirst to worship you endlessly in my life henceforth

Lord eternal uproot every activity of darkness that wants to down play the power and purpose of worship in my life

Father fill my mouth with new songs and my heart with your joy

I decree my worship will never be replaced with worrying

I decree my life will always be filled with thanksgiving to the king of kings

I decree as I worship God in truth and in spirit, my spirit aligns with His will in Jesus name

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, an end comes to uproar and every situation will end in praise to the glory of the name of Jesus

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household cancel all fear of unknown and pain that wants to keep us muted from praising and worshipping you in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will not keep quiet, I will always shout the praise and worship my maker. God has not created me to live worrying about things. I have assurance through His word that all things work together for my good. My testimonies can never be truncated, my joy is full and I will always rejoice in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 19th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...