Search This Blog

Monday 30 May 2022

Prayer from Psalms 2:1-3

Song

Let the living water flow over my soul
Let the Holy spirit come and take control
Of every situation that has troubled my mind
All my cares and burdens unto I roll

Jesus Jesus Jesus
Father father father
Spirit spirit spirit

Why are the nations in an uproar [in turmoil against God], And why do the people devise a vain and hopeless plot? The kings of the earth take their stand; And the rulers take counsel together Against the Lord and His Anointed (the Davidic King, the Messiah, the Christ), saying, “Let us break apart their [divine] bands [of restraint] And cast away their cords [of control] from us.”
Psalms 2:1‭-‬3 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your majesty and honour your name

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages, have your way in my life and glorify yourself through me

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my shortcomings

Lord have your way in this nation and nations around the world

Lord I commit every office of authority into your hands have your way 

Lord terminate the rising of killings and blood shed of the innocent wordlwide

Father terminate all occultic power ruling against your will nationwide

Father eliminate all evil orchestration manifesting in and around this community

Father destroy every plan that wants to make parents mourn their children worldwide

Lord eliminate every unwanted news in and around me

Ancient of days arise and vindicate me in all areas

Lord destroy all evil accusations risen against my destiny in Jesus name

I decree I will not suffer any loss known or unknown in Jesus name

I decree all evil occurrence planned to jeopardize my purpose in life is destroyed

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household all evil agenda concerning our destiny is destroyed in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God is upon my life, my days are filled with divine light. I will never walk in darkness, I am a living testimony. The miraculous power of God is at work in and through me and I am victorious always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 30th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...