Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 May 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 54:17

Song


No weapon formed against me shall prosper
It won't work
No weapon formed against me shall prosper
It won't work
Say no weapon formed against me shall prosper
It won't work
Say no weapon formed against me shall prosper
It won't work

Say, God will do what he said he will do
He will stand by his word and he will come through 
God will do what he said he will do
He will stand by his word, he will come through


But no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall show to be in the wrong. This [peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord [those in whom the ideal Servant of the Lord is reproduced]; this is the righteousness or the vindication which they obtain from Me [this is that which I impart to them as their justification], says the Lord.
Isaiah 54:17 AMPC


Prayer

Abba the wise and only  true God I worship you and magnify your name

Eternal rock of ages, I exalt your majesty and give all glory to you alone

Father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word that fills my spirit, soul and body with divine light

I decree no weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus name

I cancel all evil ordinance and authority working against my destiny

I cancel all evil proclamation  working against my destiny and household

I cancel all evil report from any aspects of life

I decree my time to be favoured, blessed and uplifted is now

I destroy all evil calculation set to keep my destiny under unknown seige

I decree my path is filled with divine light henceforth in Jesus name

I decree this is the dawning of greater happening, every unwanted occurrence is permanently negated

I decree all negative dreams and revelations will not see the light of day

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household the grace of God is making our race easy and filled with testimonies henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am an overcomer, a conqueror, I excel in all that I do. I will not fail, success is my portion. I have excellent spirit of God in my life. This is my time of divine enlargement, I live, move and have my being in Christ Jesus. I will never be disadvantaged in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 25th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...