Search This Blog

Thursday 26 May 2022

prayer from Hebrews 13:5

Song

You are the pillar that holds my life
You are the pillar that holds my life
Master Jesus you are the pillar that hold my life
Master Jesus you are the pillar that holds my life



Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]
Hebrews 13:5 AMPC


Prayer

Father thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for your word that is the light in my path

Holy spirit thank you for divine guidance you give to me daily

Father increase in me the grace to wait on you in all that I do

Lord let my life be an haven of divine encounter and breakthrough

Father remove all character or attributes that is against your will from my life

Father terminate every self glorifying behaviour that stands against your purpose for me

Jehovah eliminate every plan that is set to put me in problem knowingly or unknowingly

Lord advocate for me in places I can't speak or can speak for myself

Lord give me divine victory over all my desires henceforth

Father heal this nation, remove all blood guilt and innocent killings in Jesus name

Father keep me in your will and way till I see you in glory

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household magnify yourself over all that concerns us and give us mind blowing testimonies

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have Zoe life, a life of victory and success. I am a blessing to my generation. The lord is my source, I will never lack. The king of kings is alive and at work in and through me. My destiny can never be truncated because Jesus is in control. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 26th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...