Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 May 2022

Prayer from Psalms 21:13

Song 

Be thou exalted oh God above all heaven
Be thou exalted oh God above all heaven
Let your glory be above all the earth
Let your glory be above all the earth

Be exalted, Lord, in Your strength; We will sing and praise Your power.
Psalms 21:13 AMP


Prayer

Heavenly father the only wise and true God I exalt your name

King of glory I worship your majesty and give all the praise to you

Abba have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel have your way in my life and glorify yourself in my being

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and your blood shed on Calvary

Heavenly father be exalted over all situations in my life in Jesus name

Father remove from my life whatever will or is hindering me from living my life for you

Lord at the end of my sojourn on this earth do not let me be a cast away in your kingdom

Holy spirit take preeminence over my life, directs my understanding, thoughts and utterances

Father according to your word, with good health will you satisfy me, therefore I decree, all sickness and infirmities have no place in my life

Lord let your healing and restoration hand rest upon every situation in my life

Father where it has been difficult for me to encounter your presence remove all unknown presence and let me feel your presence henceforth

Father over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let us encounter your newness in all aspects of our lives in Jesus mighty name

*Begin to ask for the lord's intervention in your life*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith in Christ Jesus, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is in control of my life. His name and word are highly exalted over every situation concerning me. His grace is forever sufficient for me, I live in the newness and grace of the Most High. I am a Victor, never a victim in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 3rd May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...