Search This Blog

Monday 9 May 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 41:10-11

Song by CeCe Winans

They say this mountain can't be moved
They say these chains will never break
But they don't know You like we do
There is power in Your name

We've heard that there is no way through
We've heard the tide will never change
They haven't seen what You can do
There is power in Your name
So much power in Your name

Move the unmovable
Break the unbreakable
God we believe
God we believe for it

From the impossible
We'll see a miracle
God we believe
God we believe for it


Do not fear [anything], for I am with you; Do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you; I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand [a hand of justice, of power, of victory, of salvation].’ Indeed, all those who are angry with you will be put to shame and humiliated; Those who strive against you will be as nothing and will perish.
Isaiah 41:10‭-‬11 AMP

Prayer

Father thank you for this beautiful day and privilege to be your child

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of kings thank you for your word that impacts me daily

Lord thank you for the manifestation of your promises in my life in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for divine open doors you have made available for me

Father thank you for grace to overcome challenges that has been deemed impossible in and around me

Father thank you because as I call on you, you intervene and turn situations around in my life

Father, whatever has kept my head buried below your plans give me victory to rise above it henceforth

I decree the power in the name of Jesus is causing divine turnaround in all that concerns me henceforth

I decree no weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus name

I cancel all delay, denials or rejection over all my expectations in Jesus name

I decree that which ordinary man has said is impossible is becoming possible to the glory of God in my life

I decree all dormant situation in my life receives new life in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household we will not miss heaven in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of glory for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has moved the immovable, replaced the irreplaceable and caused the impossible situation to be possible in my life. Grace of God speaks concerning me, I have divine revelation at all time. I know what to do, how to do it and when to do it. I will never be disappointed, disadvantaged or discouraged. I am living a victorious life, I am saved from all desires of the wicked. I am an overcomer in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 9th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...