Search This Blog

Monday 23 May 2022

Prayer from Psalms 118:8-9

Song

Hossanah in the high
Let our king be lifted high
Oh, hossanah


It is better to trust in the LORD Than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD Than to put confidence in princes.
Psalm 118:8‭-‬9 KJV


Prayer

King of kings thank you for this beautiful dawn 

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your word that daily strengthen and enlightens me

Father thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient

Eternal rock of ages have your way in and through me

Elohim grant me unfailing grace to always seek you

Father increase my faith in you and never let me put faith in man

Lord as I trust in you and your word let my confidence increase in all areas of life

I decree I will not be disgraced in life in Jesus name

I cancel every attributes of doubts that wants to keep my prayers unanswered

I decree my life is a living testimony nothing will truncate my testimonies

I decree all evil plot and decisions against my destiny is terminated

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will be favoured always in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My trust is in the king of all kings. I will never be disappointed. The word of God has tabernacled in my spirit, soul and body. The word is stiring wonderful things in my direction. I have a goodly heritage, I am a royal priesthood. My life is hidden in the secret place of the most High and I abide under the shadow of the almighty always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...