Search This Blog

Sunday 1 May 2022

Prayer from Psalms 100:1-3

Hymn

Praise, my soul, the King of heaven;
To his feet your tribute bring.
Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven,
Evermore his praises sing.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Praise the everlasting King!

Praise him for his grace and favor
To his people in distress.
Praise him, still the same as ever,
Slow to chide, and swift to bless.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Glorious in his faithfulness!

Fatherlike he tends and spares us;
Well our feeble frame he knows.
In his hand he gently bears us,
Rescues us from all our foes.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Widely yet his mercy flows!

Angels, help us to adore him;
You behold him face to face.
Sun and moon, bow down before him,
Dwellers all in time and space.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Praise with us the God of grace!

Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth. Serve the Lord with gladness and delight; Come before His presence with joyful singing. Know and fully recognize with gratitude that the Lord Himself is God; It is He who has made us, not we ourselves [and we are His]. We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
Psalms 100:1‭-‬3 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I worship your holy name and magnify you for being my king

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the privilege to witness this new month 

Father thank you for your everlasting power that is making all things work together for my good

Elohim thank you for seeing me through all stages of life victoriously

I decree my praise and new songs has just begun in Jesus name

I decree the presence of the most High is removing all unwanted situation

I decree this month I will shout for joy, I am blessed and I am a blessing

I decree what has not been working from today begin to work according to the will of God

I decree I will not gather to mourn and I will not be mourned in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, we have grace to soar higher and higher in all that concerns us in Jesus name

*Begin to decree into the month what you want to encounter*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am victorious, nothing can stop me. I am empowered by the word of God. His name does wonders in my life. I have a new lease of glory all around me, all things are working. There is no stagnation in my path. I have divine promotion in all that I do. I am a recipient of God's Abundant grace henceforth. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 1st May 2022

Happy New Month 🎈💐💐 💐💐

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...