Search This Blog

Saturday 30 April 2022

Prayer from Zechariah 3:4

Song by Sinach

Holy are you Lord
All creation call you God
Worthy, worthy, worthy is your name
We worship your Majesty

Awesome God, how great thou art
You are God, mighty are your miracles
We stand in awe of your Holy name
Lord we bow down and worship You


So the angel said to the others standing there, “Take off his filthy clothes.” And turning to Jeshua he said, “See, I have taken away your sins, and now I am giving you these fine new clothes.”
Zechariah 3:4 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Jehovah thank you for being my keeper and shield

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for replacing all filthy garment with a new robe

Lord thank you for dressing me with graments of victory in all aspects of life

Father thank you for bringing an end to persistent trouble and unrest in and around me

Lord thank you for bringing to an end all unwanted situation as this month ends today

Father thank you for opening the book of remembrance concerning me and for giving me divine breakthrough

Lord thank you for the grace to excel that you have released unto me in abundance

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household because there is a turn around of greatness and divine elevation in all aspects of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has fought and won the battles for me. I am victorious on all sides. His divine power is at work in and through me. The lord has brought me out of darkness into His marvelous light. He has set my feet on the rock, I will not fail or falter in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 30th April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...