Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 April 2022

Prayer from Matthew 21:21

Hymn

Oh Lord, my God
When I, in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed

… Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

… And when I think that God, His Son not sparing
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in
That on the cross, my burden gladly bearing
He bled and died to take away my sin

… Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

… When Christ shall come, with shout of acclamation
And take me home, what joy shall fill my heart
Then I shall bow, in humble adoration
And then proclaim, my God, how great Thou art

… Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
How great Thou art, how great Thou art


Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. Matthew 21:21 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship your majesty and exalt your Holy name for who you are

King of kings thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for your word that directs my path and guides my thoughts

Lord eternal thank you for opening the book of remembrance concerning me

Father thank you for increasing my faith in you and for making me active in living by faith

I decree I will not mourn over anyone and I will not be mourned

I decree the presence of God is working in and through me and I will never be disgraced

I decree my life is experiencing divine abundance henceforth

I decree whatever seem impossible in my life is encountering turn around of possibilities

I decree every power contending against my destiny is permanently silenced

I decree my destiny and that of my household will not be truncated in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household all things work together for our good in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith in Christ Jesus as Jesus is so am I in this world. The light of God shines brighter and brighter in and through me. My faith is activated daily, therefore I do not rely on human reasoning. Grace of God is causing all disgrace to vanish. My destiny is lifted into a place of fulfillment. Nothing will truncate my purpose in life, I am victorious in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 20th April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...