Search This Blog

Thursday 7 April 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 26:3

Song by Smokie Norful

Hear my voice, oh God, in my prayer
Preserve my life from fear of the enemy
Oh, hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked
From the workers of iniquity, oh

Hear my cry, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God
And please attend, attend unto my prayers
Hear our prayers oh Lord

We can't make it without you
We need you now

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Isaiah 26:3 KJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this day and grace of life

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Ancient of days have your way and take preeminence over all that concerns me in Jesus name

Father hear the cry of my heart and crown my waiting on you and prayers with testimonies

Abba have your way like never before uphold me in all that I do

I decree the peace of God surrounds me and all that concerns me

I decree every spirit of unrest in and around me is permanently silent

I decree the word of God is working wonders in and through me in Jesus name

I decree my life will never be filled with disappointment because I trust in the king of kings

I decree the ways of God is my divine path therefore I will not function or walk in destruction in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, the word of God is our life manual and we will not function against His will in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has heard my cry, He has delivered me from the pit and miry clay. The word of God is setting me in His will always. I have peace like a river because my trust is in the lord. I am not afraid or dismayed, I have confidence in Christ Jesus. I am victorious, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 7th April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...