Search This Blog

Friday 1 April 2022

prayer from Isaiah 60:1-5

Song

I love you oh yes Lord
More than anything
I love you
Lord I give my life to you
Lord I give my life to you

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side. Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee. Isaiah 60:1‭-‬5 KJV


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your majesty and give you all the praise

Lord thank you for the dawning of a blessed new month and for counting me worthy

Abba thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word that daily enlightens me and directs my part

I decree I am rising and moving forward into greater places and nothing can hinder me in Jesus name

I decree from today my light will shine beyond the imagination of ordinary men as Christ illuminates the world through me

I decree kings are coming to my rising and I am a blessing

I decree everywhere I go the word of God goes before me, with me and in me

I decree I live a life filled with purpose and not damnation

I decree my hands are blessed and I am prosperous on all sides

I decree everything works for me this season and beyond in Jesus name

I decree from this day I enjoy divine ease, no more delay, denial or discouragement

I decree my testimony henceforth is that there is a lifting up even when others says there is a casting down

.Jehovah thank you for greater grace and mercy that is causing my testimonies to manifest with speed

I decree I will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus name

I decree my destiny is receiving divine favour in all that I do henceforth 

I decree my glory henceforth will never be hidden by known or unknown forces

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer,all impacted by it and household we are moving higher, to the pinnacle of greatness no power of hell or scheme of man can pull us down

*Decree into the new month what you want to see, hear and recieve in Jesus name*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am rising to the place of acceleration and progress henceforth. My light is shining, it's the dawn of greatness in my life. Peace of God that surpass that of man is upon me. I am favoured blessed, sanctified and made by the Most high. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I know what to do, how to do it, when to do it because my wisdom is inspired divinely. It is my turn and time, nothing will be hidden or broken in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 1st April 2022
Happy New Month 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...