Search This Blog

Sunday 17 April 2022

Prayer from Matthew 28:6-8

Song by William McDowell

I hear the sound of revival
Deep in the hearts of your people
Send it now, we want it now
I hear the sound of revival
Deep in the hearts of your people
Send it now, we need it now

Release your glory, send your glory
We're hungry, we're thirsty for you (oh God), we want you
We're patiently waiting for you, we need you
We're hungry, we're thirsty for you, we want you
We're patiently waiting for you, we need you

Lord we will wait for you
Cause all we want is you
Lord we will wait for you
Cause all we want is you
Lord we will wait for you
Cause all we want is you

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you. And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.
Matthew 28:6‭-‬8 KJV


Prayer

Everlasting father I worship you and give you the praise due to you alone

King of kings thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your love that is daily evident in my life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the ultimate price you paid that destroyed separation between God and man

Father over this nation and nations around the world, let there be revival of souls

Father terminate everything that cause distance between me and your will at any point in my life

Lord let my life continue to shine your light and never let me promote the desires of the kingdom of darkness

Father this season let me experience divine restoration in all aspect of my life

Father let an end come to every but that has tabernacled over my destiny in Jesus name

Lord eliminate all evil cry that is waging war over my destiny and household

Mighty God arise over my situation and let there be divine intervention beyond my imagination

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, that which has been impossible and dead in our lves, has new life through Christ Jesus henceforth

*Begin to speak life into your destiny and situation you desire change*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is a living testimony, my days are filled with divine intervention. There is a revival happening in and and around me, God is causing a change that birth revolution of faith filled individual sold out to the gospel of Jesus Christ. I will never become an abandoned vessel, the Lord will continue to use me for His glory in the Land of the living. At the last trump, I will not miss heaven in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 17th April 2022

Happy Easter Sunday 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...